You can enjoy peace of mind knowing your loved one will be expertly looked after and supported in our welcoming community that has been designed to feel like home.
Harden Grange is divided into smaller households to offer a more personal and home-like living experience. Each household shares a kitchenette, lounge and dining room. Each resident enjoys the privacy of their own suite complete with ensuite. There’s plenty of room for treasured and familiar belongings, and family and friends are encouraged to visit.
Our flexible approach to home-made meals means residents can choose when and where they eat, and our beautiful courtyards offer the simple pleasures of a backyard, with raised garden beds, walking paths and an outdoor barbeque area. There are also many shared spaces where residents can come together to share a meal or a chat.
We focus on helping residents feel welcome, cared for and comfortable by understanding their specific needs and developing a personalised care and support plan.
Daily care and lifestyle support
- Nursing care – a registered nurse is on-site 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, showering, dressing and mobility along with medication.
- Freshly made, dietician-approved meals (including morning and afternoon tea), as well as all-day access to fruit, sandwiches and snacks. Dietary requirements and cultural needs are catered for.
- A range of activities and outings that provide companionship and connection to the community. Residents can choose to be as involved as they like.
- Daily housekeeping, laundry and room service.
- Dementia Care: Residents with dementia live in our standard aged care suites and those needing emotional care live in our secure memory support unit. Care is person centred and delivered with respect and kindness.
- High Care: Harden Grange delivers high care, supported by a registered nurse on-site 24 hours a day. This includes palliative care and recovery from injury or illness.
Our Admissions Team is here to help and support you through this journey. Please call us with any questions.
For more information, download our Aged Care Guide.